Saturday, January 18, 2014

Those ''Poisonous Friends''

Those ''poisonous friends'' around you

Hello bloggers, so, I had some free time and I found something while I was checking out my Tumblr and actually this quote made me realize something that maybe some of you might be passing through.
Self acceptation is not that easy sometimes, and I know that, it's hard to stop complaining when we're in front of a mirror and starts what I call: ''The Mirror Discussion'': I'm ugly. I'm so ugly, I should change this. I should change that. Holy God of diet and dieters, I'm so fat!. My nose is so disgusting!... and it keeps going on...
Sometimes it's not just because of our opinions, in cases it's the environment, the people you're spending time, classmates, friends that say they are your friends but they actually tear you down and tell you all the bad things about you. Well, on this cases, I think the best thing it's to say: Goodbye.
We need to recognize who makes us feel good and makes us happy to be with, not with the ones that only make you feel like made of glass, breakable, breaking you.
There's a REALLY HUGE difference between say:
-Hey, you know, that sweater that you're wearing today, I mean, it's great, but I think it doesn't fits on you so well, but if you like it and your happy using it, then, it's OK to me.
And say:
-What the hell are you wearing??? I hate it. Girl, you look fat, and that color, that's a hideous color, what were you thinking when you bought that sweater?. Was it knitted on a trash container?...
Goal of the day: Realize which people are the ones that makes me want to be a better person and who needs to be gone.
Personal approach: Start to change some of the dialogues of ''The Mirror Discussion''
I'm ugly - I'm beautiful
I'm disgusting - No, I'm not. I'm beautiful
I don't feel pretty - I'm beautiful
Repeat this frequently to you, love yourself more, until you see your reflection, smile, stare at it and say out loud totally proud:
''I'm Beautiful and I'm Happy With Myself and That's All That Really Matters''

This is the quote I mentioned some lines before.And remember, think about those friends and realize: Do they make my life better? or they spend all the time throwing poison and I'm swallowing it without even notice it? Are they REAL friends or just ''poisonous friends''?
Hope this blog helps you out to figure out who you truly are and go through those situations we all go through during teenage, during High School and during life.
Hope you to keep following it and see ya on the next post.
You'll notice that I'm gonna rhyme my name with a word related to the topic we talked about on the post, like my personal signature and I actually like to do so. P.S: Sorry if sometimes it just don't rhyme.
Heartily Vivi
-Love Always & Forever.-
My quotation of the post: ''Whatever you do, do whatever is best for you''

Want me to write about some specific topic? want to tell a story? want to make a point? want to ask anything? any recommendation? ideas? Write to me! you can write to my e-mail: vivigomezfebres@hotmail.com also, here's my Twitter account, if you want to, you can follow it and write to me: @VivianaGomez_13

No comments:

Post a Comment